Our Web Design Process
Our website design process can be broken down into 3 main phases: strategize, design, and optimize. We utilize this three phase process to help you plan the perfect website for your business goals, design it with the right look and functionality to support those goals, and then optimize it for the search engines so you can lead your market and grow to become more successful.
No two businesses are the same. Your brand, targeted customer demographic, unique value proposition, location and more will all play a significant role in the strategic marketing plan behind your website design. Your website should have a functional design purpose that guides website visitors through your website easily to the content they are looking for, educate them to purchase, and easily allows to purchase from or communicate with your company.
The core of your website design, the website architecture, is the actual framework in which the design is built around. Like the foundation of a home, it stabilizes the structure of your website and provides a sense of balance. How does the navigation work? Can a user click from the home page to any interior page of your website or just to main topic areas? Is it easy for the user to find all of the services that you offer or are they jammed on one page forcing the user to scroll endlessly looking for one thing? Your website design deeply effects the user friendliness of your website and how easy it is for users to interact with and convert on your website but this same website architecture can actually be the difference maker in marketing effectiveness. Your website architecture is ultimately either built using high quality industry standard coding or low quality frames and charts that may break or not work correctly in all web browsers. While the eye may not tell the difference, the search engine spiders can and this alone can spell the difference between having a successful website and a failed website that receives little to no organic traffic from the search engines.
Websites were meant to grow; it's a fact that many small business owners rarely realize today. However, when was the last time that you Googled a keyword phrase and landed on a 3 page, 5 page, or even a 7 page website? If you can't remember a time, why would you want to build one of these websites for your business? As more and more businesses come online the competition level is growing each and every day. To take a commanding lead over the competition you must prove that you are an authority in your field which requires search engine optimization.
Integrated Website: The Purchase
It's true, no one likes talking about prices but we feel confident enough in our work to annouce it before you call us. Our integrated website packages starts at $1,000 for a five page website in which we create the content for the website, design, and perform basic seo services. You can typically expect your website to be completed with 2-4 weeks. Payment terms are as followed:
- Project fees are invoiced with built in 90 day financing (50% due at start and the second half split into 3 even payments over 90 days).
- Monthly Fees are collected via credit card on the same date each month.
Integrated Websites: How to Get Yours Faster
While we are extremely good at what we do, the project does require some input from you, the client. By having your information ready when you solicit our services, you can greatly reduce your production time and costs. The more well thought out your design process is, the faster and more cost effective we can develop your project. By implementing just a few of these tips, you can save yourself considerable money with us or any other web design company.
- Bring your ideals to the table(Know what features you want in a website, not just that you need a website). We will be able to make suggestions on how to make your website better but it helps to know what features are wanted eg. ecommerce, crm, multiple slideshows, etc.
- Ask the hard questions up front (It may be a price difference... Address it while negotiations are still in place)
- Determine your color scheme
- Finding a Call To Actions(What do you want visitors to do on your site)
- Have contact information ready (Sadly, usually the last thing given)
- Create an about us bio (People like to know who they are working with)
- Have pictures, videos, or other content you want on your site together(digital copies in folders, many companies charge more if you send pictures to them via multiple emails) *We reserve the right to charge for batches of paper documents that require translation to digital copy for your website content.*
While it is best to already know exactly what you want to ensure we are designing the perfect website for you and your business, that does not mean that you have to do all of the hard work yourself. In fact, many of the things that you want to do or perhaps are not sure can be done, honestly is quite easy to do. We go over a web design questionnaire with new customers to try to help get these personal ideals and suggestions to surface early in the planning phase of the project. If you would like help brainstorming ideals for your new website, please request a Free Integrated Website Consultation and select the appropriate free 1 hour website consultation.
Page Tags: Our Web Design Process | Integrated Website | PKP Marketing Consulting | Website Architecture | Strategic Marketing Plan | Mississippi Web Design